- What is Computer System?
- 10 Types of Computers
- What is Microprocessor?
- Types of Computer Memory
- What is Data and Information?
- What is Operating System?
- Types of Operating System
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- What is Big Data?
- Characteristics of Big Data
- Types of Computer Software
- What is Problem Solving Algorithm?
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Debugging?
- Types of Storage Devices
- 10 Evolution of Computing Machine
- What is Generation Computer?
- Functions of Operating Systems
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Operating System
- Data Representation in Computer
- What is Flowchart in Programming?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Flowcharts
- C++ Character Set
- What are C++ Keywords?
- Data Types in C++
- What are Operators in C?
- What are Expressions in C?
- Decision Making Statements in C
- What is Communication?
- Elements of Communication
- Types of Communication
- Functions of Communication
- What is Mass Madia?
- Functions of Mass Media with Examples
- Characteristics of Newspapers
- Media Organisations in India
- What is News Editing?
- Writing for Magazine
- Characteristics of Magazines
- Difference between Newspaper and Magazine
- How to Structure Magazine Article
- Magazine Writing Styles
- Types of Magazines
- Types of Radio Broadcasting
- What is the History of Radio?
- Qualities of a Technical Writer
- Process of Technical Writing
- Evolution of Technical Writing
- Scope of Technical Writing
- What is Technical Writing?
- Five Steps to Successful Writing
- What is Advertising?
- Functions of Advertising
- Features of Advertising
- Importance of Advertising
- Role of Advertising
- History of Advertising in India
- What is Anthropology?
- Nature of Anthropology
- Main Branches of Anthropology
- Social Cultural Anthropology
- What is Biological Anthropology?
- History of Biological Anthropology
- What is Social Anthropology?
- Definition of Social Anthropology
- Scope of Social Anthropology
- Nature of Social Anthropology
- Theories in Sociocultural Anthropology
- What is Archaeology?
- Process of Archaeology
- Types of Archaeological Sites
- What is Linguistic Anthropology?
- Definition of Marriage
- Definition of Family
- Definition of Kinship
- Types of Family in Sociology
- Types of Marriages
- Types of Kinship Groups
- What is Folkloristic Anthropology?
- What is Microeconomics?
- Definition of Microeconomics
- Difference between Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
- Importance of Microeconomics
- Limitations of Microeconomics
- Features of Microeconomics
- Definitions of Macroeconomics
- Macroeconomics Theories
- Importance of Macroeconomics
- Features of Macroeconomics
- What Is Utility Analysis?
- Definitions Of utility
- Characteristics of Utility
- Features of Utility
- Concepts of Utility
- Measurement of Utility
- Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility
- Law of Equi-Marginal Utility
- What is Indifference Curve?
- Definition of Indifference Curve
- Characteristics of Indifference Curve
- Indifference Curve Approach
- Properties of Indifference Curve
- What is Supply?
- Definitions of Supply
- Determinants of Supply
- Law of Supply
- Elasticity of Supply
- Factors of Elasticity of Supply
- What is Factor Pricing?
- Factors of Production
- What is Profit Function?
- What is Welfare Economics?
- Pigovian Welfare Economics
- First Theorem of Welfare Economics
- Second Theorem of Welfare Economics
ISO Product Curve and Returns to Scale
- What is Business Economics?
- Definition of Business Economics
- Characteristics of Business Economics
- Scope of Business Economics
- Nature of Business Economics
- Importance of Business Economics
- Difference Between Business Economics and Economics
- Who is Business Economist?
- Role of Business Economist
- Responsibilities of Business Economist
- Business Economics Disciplines
- What is Perfect Competition?
- Definition of Perfect Competition
- Features of Perfect Competition
- Characteristics of Perfect Competition
- Assumptions of Perfect Competition
- Demand Curve under Perfect Competition
- Firm Equilibrium Under Perfect Competition
- Short Run Equilibrium Under Perfect Competition
- Long Run Equilibrium under Perfect Competition
- What is Demand?
- Definition of Demand
- Importance of Demand
- Types of Demand
- Factors of Demand
- Demand Schedule
- Law of Demand
- What is Production Function?
- Importance of Production Function
- Assumptions of Production Function
- Features of Production Function
- Types of Production Function
- Short Run Production Function
- Law of Increasing Returns
- Law of Constant Returns
- Law of Diminishing Returns
- Law of Variable Proportions
- Importance of Law of Diminishing Returns in Production
- Long Run Production Function
- What is Market?
- Definition of Market
- Features of Market
- Classification of Markets
- On the Basis of Area or Region
- Market on the Basis of Functions
- On the Basis of Nature of Commodity
- Markets Based on Legality
- Markets Based on Competition
- Monopoly Market
- What is Monopolistic Competition?
- Characteristics of Monopolistic Competition
- Features of Monopolistic Competition
- Equilibrium Under Monopolistic Competition
- Types of Imperfect Competition
- Monopolistic Competition
- Characteristics of Oligopoly
- What is National Income?
- Components of National Income
- Importance Of National Income
- Methods of Measuring National Income
- Limitation In The Measurement Of National Income Of India
- What is Consumer Surplus?
- Definition of Consumer Surplus
- Concept of Consumer Surplus
- Assumptions of Consumer Surplus
- Difficulties in Measurement of Consumer Surplus
- Criticisms of Consumer Surplus
- What is Cost Concept?
- Types of Costs
- Cost Output Relationship in Long Run
- Cost Output Relationship in Short Run
- Relationship between Average Cost and Marginal Cost
- Role of Time Element in Price Determination
- What is Meaning Monopoly Structure?
- Price and Output Determination under Monopoly during Short Period
- Price and Output Determination under Monopoly during Long Period
- Price and Output Determination under Discriminating Monopoly
Communication And Soft Skills
What is Communication?
- What is Communication?
- Definitions of Communication
- Functions of Communication
- Importance of Communication
- Principles of Communication
- Process of Communication
- Types of Communication
- Elements of Communication
- What is Business Communication?
- Definition of Business Communication
- Types of Communication in Business
- Importance of Communication in Business
- 7 Cs of Communication in Business
- 4 P’s of Business Communication
- Purpose of Business Communications
- Barriers to Business Communications
- What is Development Communication?
- Definitions of Development Communication
- Process of Development Communication
- Functions of Development Communication
- Elements of Development Communication
- 5 Approaches to Development Communication
- Importance of Development Communication
- What is Horizontal Communication?
- Definitions of Horizontal Communication
- Methods of Horizontal Communication
- Advantages of Horizontal Communication
- Disadvantages of Horizontal Communication
- What is Effective Communication?
- Characteristics Of Effective Communication
- Importance of Effective Communication
- Essentials for Effective Communication
Barriers to Communication
- What are Barriers to Communication?
- Types of Barriers to Communication
- Physiological or Biological Barriers
- Semantic Barriers or Language Barriers
- How to Overcome Barriers of Communication
- What is Organizational Communication?
- Types of Organizational Communication
- Directions of Organizational Communication
- Importance of Organizational Communication
- What is Nonverbal Communication?
- Advantages of Non verbal Communication
- Disadvantages of Non Verbal Communication
- Functions of Nonverbal Communication
- Types of Nonverbal Communication
- How to Improve Non Verbal Communication Skills
- Principles of Nonverbal Communication
- What is Mass Communication?
- Definitions of Mass Communication
- Functions of Mass Media
- Characteristics of Mass Communication
- Types of Mass Communication
- Importance of Mass Communication
- Process of Mass Communication
- What is Downward Communication?
- Definitions of Downward Communication
- Types of Downward Communication
- Purposes of Downward Communication
- Objectives of Downward Communication
- Advantages of Downward Communication
- Disadvantages of Downward communication
- What is Formal Communication?
- Definition of Formal Communication
- Types of Formal Communication
- Advantages of Formal Communication
- Limitations of Formal Communication
Theories of Communication
- What is Theories of Communication?
- Types of Theories of Communication
- Theories Propounded to Create Socio-cultural Background Environment
- Theories based on Ideas of Different Scholars
- What is Verbal Communication?
- Advantages of Verbal Communication
- Disadvantages of Verbal Communication
- Types of Verbal Communication
- Functions of Verbal Communication
- What is Written Communication?
- Ways to Improve Written Communication
- 6 Principles of Written Communication
- Advantages of Written Communication
- Disadvantages of Written Communication
Types of Communication
- What is Oral Communication?
- Definitions of Oral Communication
- Importance of Oral Communication
- Methods to Improve Oral Communication Skills
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Oral Communication
- Oral Mode is Used Where
- What is Interpersonal Communication?
- Elements of Interpersonal Communication
- Importance of Interpersonal Communication
- Principles of Interpersonal Communication
- 10 Tips for Effective Interpersonal Communication
- Uses of Interpersonal Communication
- What is Upward Communication?
- Definitions of Upward Communication
- Importance of Upward Communication
- Methods of Improving of Upward Communication
- Important Media of Upward Communication
- Written Media
- Oral Media
- What is Informal Communication?
- Types of Informal Communication
- Characteristics of Informal Communication
- Advantages of Informal Communication
- Limitations of Informal Communication
- What is Self Development?
- Self Development and Communication
- Objectives of Self Development
- Interdependence Between Self Development and Communication
Elements of Communication
Principles of Communication
Difference Between Oral and Written Communication
Human Resource Management
What is HRM?
- What is Human Resource Management?
- Definition of Human Resource Management
- Difference Between Personnel Management and HRM
- Objectives of Human Resource Management
- Features of Human Resource Management
- Functions of Human Resource Management
- Process of Human Resource Management
- Importance of Human Resource Management
- What is Employee Welfare?
- Definition of Employee Welfare
- Features of Employee Welfare
- Approaches to Labour Welfare
- Objectives of Employee Welfare
- Principles of Employee Welfare
- Types of Employee Welfare
- Benefits of Employee Welfare
- Types of Welfare Measures
Types of Welfare Measures
- Types of Welfare Measures
- Statutory Welfare Facilities
- Non Statutory Welfare Measures
- Importance of Employee Welfare Measures
- Disadvantages of Employee Welfare Measures
- What is Employee Safety?
- Objectives of Employee Safety
- Steps in Employee Safety Programs
- Importance of Employee Safety
- Essentials Elements of Safety Program
Counselling and Mentoring
- What is Counselling?
- Characteristics of Counselling
- Components of Counselling
- Need of Counselling
- Types of Counselling
- Steps in Counselling Process
- What is Mentoring?
Motivation in Hrm
- What is Motivation?
- Definition of Motivation
- Nature of Motivation
- Benefits and Importance of Motivation
- Characteristics of Motivation
- Types of Motivation
- Factors Influencing Motivation
Theories of Motivation
- Maslow Need Hierarchy Theory of Motivation
- Herzberg Two Factor Theory of Motivation
- McClelland Need for Achievement Theory
- McGregor Theory X and Theory Y
- Clayton Alderfer Erg Theory of Motivation
- Vroom’s Expectancy Theory
- Reinforcement Theory
- Goal Setting Theory of Edwin Locke
- Cognitive Evaluation Theory
Human Resource Development
- What is Human Resource Development?
- Definition of Human Resource Development
- Concept of Human Resource Development
- Objectives of Human Resource Development
- Features of Human Resource Development
- Benefits of Human Resource Development
- Scope of Human Resource Development
- Difference between HRD and HRM
- Challenges of HRD
- Factors Affecting Human Resource Planning
- Objectives of Human Resource Planning
- Requirements of an Effective Human Resource Plan
- What is Job Analysis?
- Definition of Job Analysis
- Objectives of Job Analysis
- Scope of Job Analysis
- Features of Job Analysis
- Process of Job Analysis
- Methods of Data Collection
- Challenges Affecting the Effective of Job Analysis
- What is Job Description?
- Definition of Job Description
- Components of Job Description
- Job Specification
- Writing Job Description
Job Design in Hrm
Types of Business Environment
- Economic Environment
- Political and Legal Environment
- Social and Cultural Environment
- Demographic Environment
- Technological Environment
- Natural Environment
- Global Environment
- Ethical Environment
- Educational Environment
- What are Wage Incentives?
- Objectives of Wage Incentives
- Wage Incentive Planning Process
- Essentials of Good Incentive Scheme
- Benefits of Incentives
- Limitations of Incentives
Human Resources Records
- What are the Human Resources Records?
- Uses of Human Resources Records
- Objectives of Human Resources Records
- Importance of Human Resource Records
- Purpose of Human Resources Records
- Essentials of a Good Human Resources Record
- Key Principles of Record Keeping
- What are Fringe Benefits?
- Definition of Fringe Benefits
- Need for Fringe Benefits
- Objectives of Fringe Benefits
- Types of Fringe Benefits
- Benefits of Fringe Benefits to Employees
Human Resource Information Systems
- What is Recruitment?
- Definition of Recruitment
- Factors Affecting Recruitment
- Process of Recruitment
- Sources of Recruitment
- Advantages of Internal Recruitment
- Disadvantages of Internal Recruitment
- Advantages of External Recruitment
- Disadvantages of External Recruitment
- Alternatives to Recruitment
Selection in Hrm
- What is Selection?
- Definition of Selection in Hrm
- Difference between Recruitment and Selection
- Process of Selection
Training in HRM
- What is Training of Employees?
- Definition of Training in Hrm
- Importance of Training in Hrm
- Training Needs Assessment
- Training Process in HRM
- Types of Training in HRM
- What is Performance Appraisal?
- Meaning of performance appraisal
- Importance of Performance Appraisal
- Objectives of Performance Appraisal
- Need of Performance Appraisal
- Criteria for Performance Appraisal
- Process of Performance Appraisal
- Methods of Performance Appraisal
- Problems in Performance Appraisal
Human Resources Information System
- Why We Need HRIS?
- Objectives of HRIS
- Functions of HRIS
- Scope of HRIS
- Designing of HRIS Process
- Role of HRIS in Organizations
Human Resource Accounting
- What is Human Resource Accounting?
- Definition of Human Resource Accounting
- Objectives of Human Resource Accounting
- Methods of Human Resource Accounting
- Cost-Based Methods
- Value-Based Methods
- Advantages of Human Resource Accounting
- Limitations of Human Resource Accounting